VKontakte community widget for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
Module «VKontakte community widget» – extension for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4, by setting which, you will post information about your community on the site. If you need to display a widget about a community located on the VKontakte social network, you need a module. The extension is easy to use, so just install and configure it, it does not require programming skills. This module adds the ability to subscribe to a community, display the latest posts and display members of your community. Currently, without social networks, the website will not exist. By adding a module and displaying your community information, you can attract site visitors to your community. In other words, your site will help you in recruiting participants to the community of the social network Vkontakte.
Main features of the VKontakte community widget for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4:
- Integrated with Joomla 3 and Joomla 4. All settings are made in the admin panel of the site. No need to generate widget code on Vkontakte website and program.
- Three options for displaying your community information:
- First of all, this is a list of members who are members of the community,
- community feed mode,
- only the name with the subscribe button.
- The ability to adjust the width and height of the widget in the “Community News” display mode.
- The ability to specify the background color, text color and color of buttons on the widget. This feature will allow you to customize the design of the widget to the design of your site without programming.
- There is an advanced mode that works in the “Community News” display mode. Allows you to display a community avatar and the Like button with a news feed.
- There is an option to enable or disable the display of the community cover.
- All management does not require programming skills. Therefore, difficulties in installation and management are eliminated.
- The ability to clone a module using standard Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 tools is supported. Within one site, this function allows you to display information on your site from several communities.
Demonstration of the user part of this module is available at: http://joomla.iws.by/index.php/free-modules/9-iws-by-widget-community-vk. A demonstration of the administrative part is located on this page as an image in the gallery.
All documentation on the “VKontakte community widget for Joomla” module is available in the “Instructions” tab. First of all, before installation and configuration, you need to familiarize yourself with it.
The extension “VKontakte community widget for Joomla” was developed by Web Studio IWS.BY and constantly updated. You do not need to perform complex actions for updates. This module is automatically updated with standard CMS Joomla tools, you only need to agree to install the update.