Shoe size chart for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
Shoe size chart for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 – module for Joomla, allowing you to add to the site a table with the sizes of shoes of international and local formats. The module is easy to operate and does not require programming skills. Turn on the module, fill it in with the dimensions you need, publish it on the page you need, the module will do the rest for you. The table design is minimal, all styles will be taken from your template to make the table look like your website design. The width of the table with dimensions by default is set to 100% – this is necessary to make it adaptive and build for the block in which the table is placed on the site.
- No programming skills required, just install in the desired position on the site.
- The table design is taken from the CSS styles of your template, it allows you to preserve the style of the site.
- Filled by default with US, UK, Europe and Russia standard sizes.
- There is an additional margin for your size, which is not available by default.
- The table is divided into three sections: children, women and men. You can hide the separation and leave one solid table.
- All labels in the table, separators and headings can be changed to your own.
- The administrative part is translated into English and Russian.
- The standard function of cloning modules in CMS Joomla is supported. Multiple shoe size tables can be created.
Demonstration of the user part of this module is available here: https://joomla.iws.by/paid-modules/20-iws-by-shoe-size-chart. Demonstration of the administrative part is located on this page as an image in the gallery.