Video from Facebook Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
Module «Video from Facebook» for Joomla – extension for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4, allowing you to post on the site using the module video from the social network Facebook. The way to add videos to a website is so simple that it doesn’t require any programming skills. Just go to the module manager, fill in the link for the required video and publish to the required position in the template. The rest of the CMS Joomla system will perform itself using the module. The video will be displayed in the standard Facebook video player.
Main features of the module:
- The module allows you to add videos in a few clicks to sites running CMS Joomla 3 and 4.
- The official API is used, which is constantly updated and safe to use on the site.
- The module does not require programming skills, easy to use.
- The added video is displayed in the official video player of the social network Facebook.
- The settings allow you to specify the width of the video, show or hide the description of the video clip, as well as allow auto playback of the video on page load.
- The module supports the standard function of cloning modules in CMS Joomla, which will allow you to publish an unlimited number of videos on the site.
Demonstration of the user part of this module is available here: https://joomla.iws.by/en/free-modules-en/30-iws-by-facebook-video-free. Demonstration of the administrative part is located on this page as an image in the gallery .
Extension «Video from Facebook» for CMS Joomla was developed by the IWS.BY Web studio and is constantly updated. You do not need to perform complex steps for updates. This module is automatically updated by standard CMS Joomla tools, you just need to agree to install the update.